- Most Relaxing and Comfortable.Hanging chairs are the trend of the moment!If you look around you’ll see them springing up more and more often.Which makes perfect sense as a hanging chair allows you to sit like a king and brings you almost immediately into zen mode.The great thing about the hanging chair is that it combines the relaxation of a hammock with the slightly more active posture of sitting in a chair. This makes the hanging chair ideal for sipping a drink or reading a book.
- Extremely Convenient:Hanging chair takes up relatively little space compared to a hammock. It only has 1 suspension point which is located directly above the hanging chair. This means that you can quickly and easily hang the hanging chair in many different places. For example easily hang it from a branch of a tree or from a beam under your roof canopy or porch.You can also hang them in your balcony terrace living room children’s room kids bedroom attic etc.
- Safe and strong.Our hammock chair is equipped with a strong wood bar of approx.There are two grooves at the ends of the wood bar to catch the rope and prevent slipping. There are 26 hanging cords on each side of the chair to distribute weight and keep balance. The cotton-blend chair cloth increases the load-bearing capacity of the chair and the wear resistance of the fabric. The chair has passed the SGS test (report shown in Figure 2) the load capacity is up to 150kg/330 pounds.
- Key Guide:The best height for a hanging chair is at least 30 to 40 centimetres (11.8 to 15.7 inches)off the ground. Not lower because the fabric of the hanging chair stretches slightly when you sit in it. The hanging chair shouldn’t hang much higher either. The best position is when your legs can reach the floor when you stretch them slightly. Like digging your heels into sand at the beach perhaps.
- After-Sales Service:Each chair is handcraftedif there are process defectsor the chairs are damaged within one year from the date of purchase we will definitely provide new replacement.