- FULLY WATERPROOF – The Berghaus Kepler 9 Nightfall Tent’s outer fabric has a 6000mm hydrostatic head so you have peace of mind that you will stay dry no matter the weather.
- DARKENED BEDROOM TECHNOLOGY – There are 3 removable Nightfall darkened bedrooms that block almost all ambient light from entering the bedrooms. This prevents the morning sun waking you up and helps to keep your normal sleeping routine whilst camping.
- EASY TO PITCH – The revolutionary design allows you to pitch the tent in minutes and the spring-loaded quick-release air valves mean it can be deflated in seconds. The high-performance air tubes are extremely durable.
- FEATURES – Air flow ventilation system with high and low level vents for improved air flow 2 x doors mesh doors on inner bedrooms for extra privacy 5 windows skylights in living area with curtains reflective guylines adjustable pegging points.
- DIMENSIONS – Outer tent dimensions: 785(l) x 235(w) x 213(h) cm. Packed dimensions: 90(l) x 66(w) x 60(h) cm. Flysheet material: 150D Polyester Oxford. Inner tent material: 310T Breathable Polyester. Weight: 42kg.